We're always looking to expand our reach with creative, original and enthusiastic people. We work hard to get the job done and have a lot of fun while doing it.
To continue this exciting work, we're growing our team.
We’re looking for junior developers who see a challenge, see something they don’t know, see everything that’s in the way … and think … game on! Developers with opinions, who like to discuss technologies and choices and what might be lacking. Developers who’ve buried themselves in code and come up smiling.
- Developing and supporting software services in an optimised distributed environment, which includes cloud-based technologies
- Supporting existing clients and our own internal teams
- Working in a small, highly skilled and dedicated team of developers, network engineers and other specialists
You’ll get significant technical and personal development opportunities including mentoring from highly experienced and rather lovely workmates, access to high-end technology and equipment and work with unique customers who you’ve known about for years.
As you can imagine, there are opportunities to travel to and work behind the curtain at some loud international events (and some rather anonymous business parks). You’ll get to hang out in some amazing places and really understand what it means to have a great team around you.
We’d love you to have at least 2 years on-the-job experience and knowledge of:
- At least one other server-based programming language, particularly Python or Ruby
- NoSQL databases
- Linux system administration, particularly for deployment, log and resource usage analysis, etc.
- Using Git in an active team environment
- Team organisation and comms software, particularly Trello, Jira, Slack, etc
We know that’s some list. Tell us how well you fit now, and how we can help you fill in the gaps.
In our dreams, you’d also have on-the-job experience and knowledge of:
- Building robust software using the Test/Behaviour Driven Development approach / mindset
- Video/audio streaming protocols and player technologies
- Deploying and supporting software
- Documentation using software such as Confluence, Github / Bitbucket Wikis etc.
- Web and Cloud distribution services
- Architecture automation using tools like Ansible, Puppet, etc.
- Java software, including build and deployment
You should be keen to gain experience building and supporting high-end production systems for some of the world’s most advanced customers.
We value curiosity, creativity and dedication: curiosity to find new routes, creativity to improve our tools, and dedication to deliver the best quality work for our customers every time when the pressure is on.
In this kind of environment, the ability to manage your own time and workload is essential.
For more information, or to apply for the role, please email your CV and a cover letter outlining why you are suitable for the role to email@example.com.